Standard place settings (2010/30/EC):
Noise level (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC):
Water cons. (l) (2010/30/EC):
- Normal 65°C wash: Ideal for a mixed load (e.g. plates, pans and crockery).
- Rinse aid and salt indicators
- Time remaining indicator: Indicates the amount of time remaining until the programme ends.
- 3 digit display
- Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Intensive care 70°C wash: An intensive 70°C wash cycle where the final hot rinse is extended by 11 minutes at 70°C, thereby killing 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- Economy 55°C with prerinse
- Delay start
- Residual drying: An energy efficient method of drying, using the heat from the last wash to dry the crockery.
- Programmes include:
- Residual drying
- Salt & rinse aid indicators: Reminder to refill the salt and rinse aid
- Built in
- Standard place settings (2010/30/EC): 6
- XtraDry function: No
- Interior light: None
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 438x550x500
- Dimensions_Dishwasher_FSBU_DK: 0-0x0x0
- Noise level (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 54
- Water cons. (l) (2010/30/EC): 6.5
- Drying efficiency (2010/30/EC): B
- Energy cons. (kWh) (2010/30/EC): 0.61
- Water cons. annual (l) (2010/30/EC): 1820
- Energy consumption (annual): 174
- Declared programme (2010/30/EC): Eco 55 with Prerinse
- PNC: 911 026 004
- SoftSpikes included: No
- SoftGrips included: No
- Dishwasher programs: 20 Min Party Program| Eco 55| GlassCare 40°| Normal 65| PRO 70°| QuickPlus 50°
- Bar Code: 7332543467082
- Installation in height: Yes
- Required Fuse: 10
- Connected Load: 1180
- Voltage: 230
- Indicators other: Rinse aid| Salt| on/off
Full specification Close full specification
Browse spare parts for Built-in Compact Dish Washer (Product Number F55210VI0)See spare parts
Find and download the manual for your AEG appliance.
Congratulations to the purchase of your AEG appliance.