Standard place settings (2010/30/EC):
Noise level (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC):
Water cons. (l) (2010/30/EC):
- Normal 65°C wash: Ideal for a mixed load (e.g. plates, pans and crockery).
- Rinse aid and salt indicators
- Time remaining indicator: Indicates the amount of time remaining until the programme ends.
- 3 digit display
- Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Intensive care 70°C wash: An intensive 70°C wash cycle where the final hot rinse is extended by 11 minutes at 70°C, thereby killing 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- Economy 55°C with prerinse
- Delay start
- Residual drying: An energy efficient method of drying, using the heat from the last wash to dry the crockery.
- Programmes include:
- Residual drying
- Salt & rinse aid indicators: Reminder to refill the salt and rinse aid
- Built in
- Standard place settings (2010/30/EC): 6
- Nordic_DW_XtraDry: No
- Interior light: None
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 438x550x500
- Dimensions_Dishwasher_FSBU_DK: 0-0x0x0
- Noise level (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 54
- Water cons. (l) (2010/30/EC): 6.5
- Drying efficiency (2010/30/EC): B
- Energy cons. (kWh) (2010/30/EC): 0.61
- Water cons. annual (l) (2010/30/EC): 1820
- Energy cons. annual (kWh) (2010/30/EC): 174
- Declared programme (2010/30/EC): Eco 55 with Prerinse
- PNC: 911 026 004
- BE_DW_SoftSpikes: -
- BE_DW_SoftGrips: -
- Dishwasher programs: 20 Min Party Program| Eco 55| GlassCare 40°| Normal 65| PRO 70°| QuickPlus 50°
- Bar Code: 7332543467082
- Installation in height: Yes
- Required Fuse: 10
- Connected Load: 1180
- Voltage: 230
- Indicators other: Rinse aid| Salt| on/off
Full specification Close full specification
Browse spare parts for Integrated compact dishwasher (Product Number F55210VI0)See spare parts
Find and download the manual for your AEG appliance.
Congratulations to the purchase of your AEG appliance.