Vented dryer T65170AV
This 7kg vented tumble dryer helps your clothes look newer for longer. State-of-the-art engineering means the motor runs at lower noise levels, plus humidity sensors that adjust energy use and cycle time for each load make drying simple, quieter and efficient.
Energy cupboard dry 1000:
- Sports programme
- Reverse tumble action: Automatic reversible tumble action for even crease-free drying of the laundry.
- Bed linen programme
- Jeans programme: The jeans programme is ideal for drying thicker fabrics and clothes with thick seams such as jeans.
- Vent hose included
- Energy efficiency A+
- Acoustic alarm to indicate programme end
- Sensor dryer: Sensor drying gives you exceptional drying results and total control. Simply choose the required level of dryness on the rotary control, from 'iron dry' for slightly damp clothes to 'extra dry' for ready-to-wear results. The machine will then sense when the clothes are dried to the level specified.
- Extra long anti-crease option: When the drying cycle is complete, the anti crease cycle will automatically begin. This option means the anti crease cycle can be extended to 90 minutes.
- Delay start option: Delay start option ensures your laundry is ready exactly when required and helps to reduce creasing and musty odours.
- Vented Tumble Dryer: The vented dyer expels warm air from the machine via a venting kit. It is essential that this air is vented outside, therefore the appliance must be situated near an outside wall. Vented dryers come with a venting kit consisting of a venting hose and connectors for the appliance and wall.
- Synthetics programmes: Includes synthetics - cupboard dry, synthetics - extra dry, and synthetics - iron dry
- Drying capacity 8kg
- Wool care programme: The wool care programme softens woollen fibres by using warm air in the dryer to loosen the fibres after air drying. Woollen clothes that have been stored in the wardrobe can also be 'refreshed' using this programme.
- Gentle on your clothes: The delicate programme is designed for mixed fabrics found in delicate clothes.
- Cotton programmes: Includes cottons - cupboard dry, cottons - extra dry, and cottons - iron dry
- Optional stacking kit available
- Easy to clean fluff filter
- Motor system: Asynchronous
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 600
- DepthMax: 630
- DE_Washer_FitsUnderCounter: yes
- DE_TD_StackingPossible: yes
- Gross weight (kg): 32.3
- Net Weight: 29.76
- Energy Class: C
- SecGenEnergyConsAnnualE_lab: 512
- Energy cupboard dry 1000: 4.25
- EnergyCupHalf1000: 2.35
- Off mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0.5
- Left-on mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0.5
- Left-on mode duration (min) (2010/30/EC): 10
- SecGenWeightedProgrammeTime: 96
- Time cupboard dry 1000: 125
- TimeCupHalf1000: 75
- PNC: 916 095 259
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2600
- Voltage: 230-240
Full specification Close full specification
Find and download the manual for your AEG appliance.
Congratulations to the purchase of your AEG appliance.