Steam Station DBS2300-U
With a continuous steam rate of 0.75g per minute (4.5bar equivalent), getting through the ironing is a breeze! Not only does it heat up in just one minute thanks to Thermoblock™ technology, but the INOX stainless steel soleplate helps the Perfect Steam Generator to glide smoothly across your laundry
Write a review
Please Log-in to write a review.
Good iron but with irritating defects
John56 recommends This Product
Steam pressure bar:
- Built-in permanent anti-calc cartridge prevents scale build up: Prolongs the life-time of the iron
- Spray function: It evenly moistens the fabric
- Self clean: For rinsing lime residues
- GLISSIUM™ soleplate for best gliding effects : The super-gliding soleplate makes ironing so easy.
- Drip stop system: Helps prevent dripping and staining when ironing at low temperatures
- Vertical steam: For freshening up hanging fabrics
- Pilot lamp: Shows when the product is heated-up and ready for ironing
- Anti-calc system: The built-in anti-calc system provides long lifetime to your iron while taking lime out of the water. No hassle with descaling for you.
- Variable temperature setting: Easy setting of temperature by turning adjusting through wheel.
- Watt: 2300
- Steam rate: 0-75
- PNC: 950 071 727
- Steam pressure bar: 4.5
- Water Tank: 0.9
Full specification Close full specification
Browse spare parts for Steam Station (Product Number DBS2300-U)See spare parts
Find and download the manual for your AEG appliance.
Congratulations to the purchase of your AEG appliance.