Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligibility: When entering into this prize promotion, you must be of the age of majority and a resident of a country participating in the prize promotion including any of the following countries: Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Poland and Sweden.
Only one person per household may enter the prize promotion regarding the same product.
- Promotion Dates: The prize promotion runs from 00:01 on 15 September 2016 to 23:59 on 27 July 2018. Start and close times will be based on GMT.
How to Enter: In order to participate in the competition, you must own an AEG product, visit the promotional webpage, create a user account and submit your product review. The review must not exceed 200 words.
- Prize Details: The prize consists of a ‘Sports Mini Mixer’ blender. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal value subject to availability.
- Winners: Winners will be selected on a weekly basis in each participating country from all participants in that country who submitted a product review during the week. Over the course of the promotion there will in total be 52 winners in each of the 7 countries. The prize promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the merit criteria set out below. The merit criteria is to submit a product review of a creative and insightful character. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be notified by e-mail within 10 days after the winner is selected. If you are selected as a winner, you must respond within 10 days to claim your prize and provide a valid postal address for delivery of the prize. The Promoter will pay the delivery costs but is not responsible for any additional costs, including but not limited to taxes and custom duties, for the delivery of the prize.
- Liability: The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage to the prize in the course of delivery to the winner. Except as required by mandatory law, the Promoter accepts no liability for the suitability or fitness for any purpose of the prize or for any damages caused by the prize promotion or the prize.
- Data Privacy: By entering the prize promotion, you accept that your personal data which you provide when creating the user account and submitting your product review and postal address can be used for any purposes connected with the proper running of the promotion as well as for future communications for other purposes from the Promoter or its affiliates. You further agree that your personal data can be transferred to selected third parties.
- Intellectual Property Rights: By participating in this prize promotion you warrant that the product review is your original work and that you own the copyright to the text submitted. You further warrant that your text does not infringe the right of any third party. You also waive your right to have your name stated in connection with the product review.
All intellectual property rights connected with your submitted product review will vest in the Promoter which among other things entitles the Promoter to use the whole or part of the product review for any purpose and in any media.
By participating in this prize promotion, you hereby grant the Promoter, its affiliates and its agents, permission to use your name for the purpose of promoting any products or services of the Promoter or its affiliates.
As a participant in this prize promotion, you are not entitled to any compensation of whatever nature for the transfer and use of any intellectual property rights in connection with your submitted product review or for the use of your name as described above.
- Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the substantive laws of Sweden without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Any conflict arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be settled in Swedish court with Stockholm district court as court of first instance.
- Miscellaneous: These Terms & Conditions can be changed or altered at any time at the discretion of the Promoter.