Writing a review
Keep these tips in mind when writing your review:
- Have I tried this product?
- Make sure you have used your product thoroughly before leaving a review.
- Is my review high quality and informative?
- Keep your review focused on the product, and related matters.
- Provide thoughtful, informative and well-written content.
- How can my review help others make a purchase decision?
- Your review will help AEG customers looking for product details, so be sure to think about what product features you would want to know if you were a purchaser.
- Example: Quality, Usability, Pros and Cons, Fit Type, Unique Features, etc.
- Is my review honest?
- We want to hear specifically what you liked or disliked about the product. Be authentic and provide details!
Dos and Don'ts when writing product reviews
- Do take your time using the product and give your honest feedback
- Do keep your review focused on product attributes and experience using the product
- Do speak to customers by providing specific details
- Do proofread your review to deliver quality content
- Do include quality photos or videos of your product experience (if applicable)
- Don't submit false reviews or make product assumptions before using the product
- Please refrain from mentioning issues including shipping or wrong product delivery. Instead please contact us so we can help you
- Don't mention item price, having purchased the item, or how you received it for free
- Unlike other sampling programs, you do not need to mention that you received this product for free. Reviews are automatically badged.
- Don't Include any personally identifiable information, such as full names or address
- Don't include competitor names or references
- Don't use profanity or include inappropriate imagery