- I just replaced my filter but the filter usage in the app doesn't update. What should I do?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX5/AX7 series air purifiers
- AEG app
1. Unplug the device and wait 10 seconds
2. Plug the device again
3. Check to make sure that the new filter is oriented correctly, so the RFID sensor can detect it.
AX5/AX7 only: The RFID tag should be facing the upper right side of the filter compartment in the air purifier as shown below
4. Turn on the air purifier
5. Check in the app if the filter lifetime is updated