- The AEG app is not available in the AppStore or Google Play
- I am unable to find the AEG app in the AppStore or Google Play
- Cannot download the AEG app
- AEG app
- Make sure your smartphone operating system version supports the AEG app. For iOS, we support iOS 15 and above, and for Android version 7 and above.
- The AEG app is only available in app stores of specific countries & territories where the product has been officially launched. Please check the country or territory of your app store account to ensure it matches the country where the product was purchased, to find the app.
- If your App store account is attached to a country or territory where the product is not yet launched (e.g. USA), then to find and download the AEG app you will have to update the country within the app store account. Please reach out to your nearest phone (or telecom) service centre for support on this.
- In case your app store account is attached to the correct country or territory and you are able to search, and download other apps (e.g. Skype) but are still unable to find the AEG app, then please reach out to the nearest AEG/Electrolux customer service centre for further diagnosis and troubleshooting.
For iOS (Apple): To check which country or territory the App Store account is connected to, please follow the below instructions (subject to change):
- Unlock the phone and go to "App Store"
- Click on the profile picture in the top right corner once inside the app
- Click on your name (account name) on the pop-up, to then open the Account page
- Verify your identity with fingerprint or password - as directed
- Within the 'Account' page, click on Country/Region, and then check the current country or territory the App Store is attached to
For Android (Google): To check which country or territory the Google Play account is connected to, please follow the instructions (subject to change):