- AEG AX5 / AX7 air purifier general maintenance
- How should I clean my air purifier?
- AEG AX5/AX7 series air purifiers
- The plastic parts of the air purifier - including the pre-filter (mesh) may be cleaned with an oil-free dry cloth or by using a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush.
- Clean the fabric on AX5/AX7 by using an oil-free dry cloth or vacuum cleaner with a soft brush. The on-product fabric cannot be removed. The customizable aftermarket fabric covers may be removed for washing, please follow care instructions as stated on the accessory.
- Never use abrasive, hard cleaners or wax when cleaning the unit.
- The mesh filter in front of the main filter should occasionally be cleaned from dust with a vacuum cleaner or be wiped off.