- Air purifier general maintenance
- How to clean my AEG AX9 air purifier?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- The plastic parts of the appliance may be cleaned with an oil-free dry cloth or by using a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush.
- The fabric on the appliance cannot be removed.
- Clean the fabric by using an oil-free dry cloth or a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush.
- Dust accumulated in the air quality sensor can result in incorrect sensor readings and affect performance. Use at least monthly a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush to remove any dust that might accumulate in this area.
- Never use abrasive, harsh cleaners or wax when cleaning the unit.
Was this article helpful?