- Cannot connect my Air Purifier to the home router (Technicolor brand)
- After successful onboarding after about 5 minutes, the notification appears “Cannot connect…make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password.”
- I have already completed the onboarding and I am seeing the "Connecting, this might take a few minutes". It's been a long time already.
- Pure A9 and Well A5/A7 series Air Purifiers firmware version below 2.20
- AX9 and AX5/AX7 series Air Purifier firmware version below 2.20
- Technicolor routers
First, make sure there are no problems with your internet connection. If you have waited for at least 5 minutes and you still see this issue, you will need to onboard again.
- One possible cause is you might have entered the wrong WiFi password so please make sure that is correct when you onboard again.
- Get a different Wi-Fi source that has an internet connection and that you have the password to. For example, use a smartphone with a Wi-Fi hotspot enabled.
- Start a new onboarding session and follow the directions in the app.
- Make sure that you choose the new Wi-Fi source to connect to.
- When the purifier is successfully paired keep it connected for at least 15 minutes
- Check that the firmware is updated. The information can be found in the Wellbeing app under "product information". Firmware after 2.20 works with all routers.
- Onboard to your preferred home router.
- As an alternative, change your home router security protocol from WEP/WPA to WPA2 and run onboarding again. For detailed instructions check your router documentation
- Old firmware on the purifier. Versions below 2.20 has this issue together with Technicolor routers. When connected to the cloud the purifier will automatically update the firmware