- Cannot connect my Air Purifier to the home router (Technicolor brand)
- After successful onboarding after about 5 minutes, the notification appears “Cannot connect…make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password.”
- Pure A9 series Air Purifiers firmware version below 2.20
- AX9 series Air Purifier firmware version below 2.20
- Technicolor routers
- Get a different Wi-Fi source that has internet connection and that you have the password to. For example, use a smartphone with Wi-Fi hotspot enabled.
- Start a new onboarding session and follow the directions in the app.
- Make sure that you choose the new Wi-Fi source to connect to.
- When the purifier is successfully paired keep it connected for at least 15 minutes
- Check that the firmware is updated. The information can be found in the Wellbeing app under "product information". Firmware after 2.20 works with all routers.
- Onboard to your preferred home router.
As an alternative, change your home router security protocol from WEP/WPA to WPA2 and run onboarding again. For detailed instruction check your router documentation
- Old firmware on the purifier. Versions below 2.20 has this issue together with Technicolor routers. When connected to the cloud the purifier will automatically update the firmware
Was this article helpful?