- Can I use the air purifier in the basement?
- Can I put the air purifier near humidifiers?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7, AX5 series air purifiers
- AEG PURE 700 / 7000 series air purifiers
- In the basement - yes you can, however, the carbon filter in your appliance may get saturated faster than normal if exposed to high levels of humidity consistently which can lead to a bad smell
- Near humidifiers - yes you can, however the carbon filter in your appliance may get saturated faster than normal if exposed to high levels of humidity consistently.
Please observe that some humidifiers (especially ultrasonic type) may cause an increase of the particle (PM) readings and increase the fan speed in SMART mode since the small water droplets/mist emitted from the humidifier can trigger the particle sensor to react. To reduce this instance, ensure the products are placed at some distance from each other.
If this does not help and you need to continue to use both devices together in the same room, you may use the air purifier in MANUAL mode instead of the SMART mode to avoid frequent changes in fan speed.