- When trying to connect to purifier, I am getting "Could not connect" error during onboarding
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX5/AX7 series air purifiers
If the device is ready to connect, the Air Quality Indicator (AQI) light on the purifier should be blinking.
If it is blinking, you can try to connect manually:
1. Go to Settings on your phone, and find WiFi settings
2. Make sure you are connected to Connect Wellbeing-XXXXX in the list of available WiFi networks
3. Go back to the App
If not, unplug your purifier for at least 10 seconds, plug it back in, and then press and hold the power button until the AQI light blinks. If it's still not blinking then cancel the process and restart again.