- When trying to connect to purifier, I am getting "Could not connect" error during onboarding
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
If the device is ready to connect, the light on the purifier should be blinking. Is the purifier light's blinking?
If yes, you can try to connect manually:
- Go to Settings on your phone, and find Wi-Fi settings
- Make sure you are connected to Connect Wellbeing-XXXXX in the list of available wifi networks
- Go back to the Wellbeing app
If no, unplug your purifier for at least 10 seconds, plug back in, and then press and hold the power button until the light blinks. If it's still not blinking then cancel the process and restart again.