- Why is my air quality not improving?
- Despite using an air purifier, the air quality does not improve
- air purifiers
- Close all doors, windows and other openings connecting to the outside of the room, as outdoor pollution may contribut to elevated values.
- Make sure that there are no sources of indoor air pollution present that are contributing to poor indoor air quality.
- Make sure that the air quality sensor on your air purifier is free of dust. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush to remove any dust that accumulates. Vacuum the sensor (at least) once a month.