- Why is my air quality not improving?
- Despite using an air purifier, the air quality does not improve
- air purifiers
- Close all doors, windows and other openings connecting to the outside of the room.
- Make sure that the air quality sensor on your air purifier is free of dust. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush to remove any dust that accumulates. Vacuum (at least) once a month.
- Make sure that there are no sources of indoor air pollution present - such as a fire in an open hearth - and that your surfaces are free of dust.
Was this article helpful?