- How and when should I vacuum the sensor window in my air purifier?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7/AX5 series air purifiers
- Dust accumulated in the air quality sensor(s) can result in incorrect readings and affect the product performance. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush to remove any dust that might accumulate in this area. Vacuum (at least) once a month if the product is used daily. Never use abrasive, harsh cleaning tools. This can damage the sensor.
- If the problem persists, even after multiple cleaning attempts, please contact an AEG service centre for further guidance.