- How do I replace the filter in AEG AX9 air purifier?
1. Remove the filter cover on the front of the appliance by pulling the fabric handle outward.
2. Take out the filter, pulling it out by the handle.
3. Insert the new filter with the open side of its cylindrical shape facing upwards. Make sure it is inserted all the way in as to not obstruct the filter cover. Note: If you are replacing the filter with a brand new one, remove it from the packaging before you install it.
4. Re-install the filter cover. Make sure it is fully in place.
You can order new filters via the Wellbeing app