- How often should I replace the filter in my AEG air purifier?
- AEG air purifier filters lifespan
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7 / AX5 series air purifiers
- AEG PURE 7000 series air purifiers
- For the best experience and to secure uninterrupted use of the air purifier, please monitor the filter’s remaining lifetime in the AEG App and order a replacement filter in due time before the remaining filter lifetime reaches 0%. If you have notifications enabled, the AEG App will inform you when the filter life is close to the end of life (e.g. at 5%).
- When one or more of the filters is at end of life, the filter change icon will light up on the product control panel to indicate the need for replacement. Please head over to the AEG App to correctly identify which filter is at end of its life and needs replacement. When the filter is at end of its life, the unit’s fan speed may be reduced in SMART mode
- New original filters for your air purifiers are available on our Webshop