- How often should I replace the filter in my AEG air purifier?
- AEG air purifier filters lifespan
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7 / AX5 series air purifiers
- You can track the filter lifetime in the Wellbeing App. The filter lifetime tracking is based on the time the air purifier has been used and the number of particles and pollution in the air.
- If you have allowed the Wellbeing App to send push notifications, you will be notified when your filter is near the end of life (5%) and again when it is fully used (0%) - to remind you to replace the filter.
- In addition, especially if your until is not connected to the internet, when the filter is fully used (0%) the filter alert icon on the control panel will also light up to indicate this.