- How should I clean my air purifier?
- AEG AX9 series air purifier
- First, unplug the air purifier to prevent electrocution and fire hazards.
- The plastic parts of the appliance can be cleaned with an oil-free dry cloth, or by using a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush.
- The fabric on the air purifier cannot be removed. Clean the fabric by using an oil-free dry cloth or a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush.
- Dust accumulated in the air quality sensor can affect performance. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush to remove any dust that accumulates. Vacuum (at least) once a month.
- Never use abrasive, harsh cleaners or wax when cleaning your air purifier.
Was this article helpful?