- How to activate the child lock in my air purifier?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7, AX5 series air purifiers
- AEG PURE 700 / 7000 series air purifiers
- The Child Lock can be activated & de-activated remotely via the AEG app from within the Product Card (device control screen). You can also activate or deactivate the Child Lock by long-pressing the ON/OFF and the MODE button simultaneously for 5 seconds on the appliance display.
- PURE 7000 series - The unit has a safety lock feature to disable the product control panel to avoid unintended pressing. Press and hold the MODE & POWER buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds to activate the child lock feature. The child lock icon will light up when the feature is activated. When the control panel is locked, you can only make changes via the AEG app.