- I can't interact with the air purifier through the button on the user interface
- Unable to change the mode on my air purifier
- Air purifier is locked
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX5/AX7 series air purifiers
- AEG Wellbeing App
- Make sure the Child Lock is not activated i.e. the Lock button on the control panel is not lit up.
- The Child Lock can be activated & deactivated remotely via the Wellbeing App from within the Product Card (device control screen). You can also activate or deactivate the Child Lock by long-pressing the ON/OFF and the MODE button simultaneously for 5 seconds on the appliance.