- I can't see any outdoor air quality data in the app
- AEG Wellbeing app
- Air purifiers
You might not see an outdoor air quality value because of the following reasons:
1. You didn’t provide permission to share the location
2. You have your Location Services turned OFF in your mobile phone
3. There is no monitoring station within 100km
4. We do not yet provide coverage for your city/country.
5. The monitoring station is down (temporarily)
Real-time outdoor air quality data is provided through the app for PM2.5 particles (micrograms / cubic meter) from the closest monitoring station to where the device is located, within a 100 km radius.
Please note that air quality can be very local. If you are far from the monitoring station it is possible that the value that you see in the app might not fully represent the outdoor air quality that is in your direct vicinity.
We are continuously working on adding more coverage - both in terms of cities and also a number of monitoring stations per area.