- I have changed my home Wi-Fi router, do I need to re-connect the appliance?
- AEG AX9 series air purifier
- AEG AX5/AX7 series air purifiers
- AEG Wellbeing App
- AEG Connected Oven
- My AEG Kitchen App
- Yes, you need to onboard the appliance again. This also applies if you change the password or network name on your Wi-Fi
- Open 'My AEG Kitchen' App
- Select device
- Select 'settings' icon in the top right hand corner
- Select 'In-App Configuration'
- Select 'Remove from account'
- Follow the steps listed HERE to onboard the appliance with your new password.