Migration from AX9 app to AEG Wellbeing app FAQ
- Will I need to log in again?
- Will I need to onboard again?
- When will the old app cease to work?
- Why are you replacing the app?
- Can you change my email address as part of the migration?
- Will my appliance name, location be carried over to the new App?
- Will the new App maintain my filter usage details?
- Will the new App remember my historical AQ data – indoor and outdoor – from before i.e. the old App?
- I just purchased a new AX9 air purifier, which App do you recommend to download & use?
- What is the minimum operating system needed for the new app?
- Does the new App change anything regarding my privacy...GDPR?
- Why can't I see my OAQ on the Wellbeing app but I can see it on the AX9?
- Why are some of sensor data values different from AX9 and Wellbeing app?
- Why is TVOC, Humidity and Temp no longer a coloured line graph?
- Why is CO2 missing on the Wellbeing app?
- Why does it say my email exists when I tried to create an account?
- AEG Wellbeing App
- AX9 App
1. Will I need to log in again?
Yes, this will be necessary.
2. Will I need to onboard again?
No, unless Wi-Fi or other settings have changed in the interim.
3. When will the old app cease to work?
It is no longer working and you need to download the Electrolux / AEG Wellbeing app instead
4. Why are you replacing the app?
Partly owing to the feedback we have got from YOU on the current App, we are looking at ways to improve and partly owing to our strategic intent to harmonize (lessen) the number of Apps YOU may need to interact with our products & services within the Wellbeing umbrella.
5. Can you change my email address as part of the migration?
No, we are unable to do this now; please ensure you switch to the new App and then within the Profile (settings) section try and make this change yourself. It is likely this feature will be rolled out only later, as this is currently one of the key primary fields for your account in our database.
6. Will my appliance name, location be carried over to the new App?
The appliance name will be carried forward, but the location will need to be updated within the App.
7. Will the new App maintain my filter usage details?
Yes, it will remember (as the details are stored on the Appliance itself rather than the App).
8. Will the new App remember my historical AQ data – indoor and outdoor – from before i.e. the old App?
Due to the changes in how we capture, synthesize and showcase the AQ data to you is going through some changes, historical data will not be maintained, unfortunately. This will not result in loss of any functionality on the product.
9. I just purchased a new A9 air purifier, which App do you recommend I download & use?
We recommend starting your ‘connected’ journey with us via the new Electrolux / AEG Wellbeing App.
10. What is the minimum operating system needed for the new app?
Any smartphone or tablet with iOS 11.0 or Android 6 or higher.
11. Does the new App change anything regarding my privacy...GDPR?
We will continue to follow guidelines on data storage, processing and usage in accordance with the most locally relevant laws and ensure compliance to GDPR guidelines for any, all users based in Europe. Please feel free to read more about how we work with data within our policy statements found under the Profile (settings) section.
12. Why can't I see my OAQ on the Wellbeing app but I can see it on the AX9?
The user will need to share their location the Wellbeing app. AEGWellbeing app -> Tap on the device -> Tap on the meatball menu (circle with three dots in the upper left corner) > Select Device Location. Tap Update Location or Share Location -> make sure they are beside their purifier. Make sure to accept permission when asked.
13. Why are some of sensor data values different from AX9 and Wellbeing app?
We did improvements to be more accurate on the data we present over an aggregated period of time on the Wellbeing app.
14. Why is TVOC, Humidity and Temp no longer a coloured line graph?
There is currently no standardized scale from the World Health Organization for VOCs, so using colour on the data was felt to be misleading. We are reviewing how we can make this data more useful for you. For temperature and humidity, these can’t be affected by the purifier so we only show the value instead of a line graph
15. Why is CO2 missing on the Wellbeing app?
There is no CO2 sensor in the AX9. eCO2 (equivalent CO2) data in the AX9 app was estimated, using data from the TVOC sensor and was not a reliable measure of CO2. We want to ensure that the data we provide is accurate and so we are continuously reviewing it. Once we are confident that it is useful we will show it in the app.
16. Why does it say my email exists when I tried to create an account?
If you have previously used the AX9 app, you can sign in using the same email address with the Wellbeing app. You can use the password reset option if you do not recall the password.