- Why is the Wi-Fi indicator on the UI panel flashing?
- Cannot connect air purifier to the Wi-Fi network
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX5/AX7 series air purifiers
- AEG app
The flashing Wi-Fi symbol means that your air purifier is not able to connect to the Wi-Fi network
- First, make sure that you have the latest version of the app, that your Wi-Fi is working and that your air purifier is within range of your router (within 10 meters).
- Then, try adding your air purifier to the app again. When you do this, be sure to select a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network and enter the correct password for that network. The password is case-sensitive.
- If this does not work, it could also be that there is a problem with your router. Try restarting your router. Most routers simply need to be unplugged and plugged back into their power source to restart. Wait for a few minutes and check again.
- If that also didn’t work, you can also try to unplug your air purifier, wait for 30 seconds, and plug it back in. Your purifier will try to reconnect again to your WiFi automatically.