- I keep getting the "Filter not recognized" error in the app
- AEG AX9 series air purifier
- AEG AX5/AX7 series air purifiers
- AEG Wellbeing app
AEG AX9 series
- Is there a white dot blinking on your device? If yes, it might be that there is a problem with your Filter RFID tag.
- Check so that the RFID tag located on the filter is not damaged, missing, or in the wrong position outside the RFID tag frame on the filter. If everything is OK, please contact AEG/Electrolux service centre for further troubleshooting.
AEG AX5/AX7 series
- Make sure that the filter is oriented correctly, so the RFID sensor can detect it. The RFID tag on the filter should be facing the upper right side of the filter compartment in the air purifier.
- If the filter is oriented correctly and you still see this issue, it may be that the filter RFID tag is damaged, please contact AEG/Electrolux service centre for further troubleshooting.