- The App shows my air purifier as unavailable
- AEG AX9 series air purifier
- AEG Wellbeing app
Reasons why your air purifier may show as unavailable in the App:
1. The air purifier is not plugged in
2. Your Wi-Fi is not working; try restarting your router.
3. The air purifier has been moved out of range of your Wi-Fi router; try moving your air purifier closer to the router (within 10 meters)
If you have checked the reasons above but the air purifier still shows as unavailable:
1. Unplug the air purifier
2. Wait for a few minutes
3. Plug it back in again
Still not available? Remove the air purifier from the app and add it again.
Was this article helpful?