- The appliance is not in pairing mode anymore and I still can't connect my AEG AX5/AX7 air purifier
- The air purifier pairing process failed
- AEG AX5 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7 series air purifiers
- AEG Wellbeing App
- The appliance will leave from pairing mode automatically after 5 minutes. This can be the reason why you are no longer in hotspot mode (or AQI light is no longer blinking).
- In order to continue your onboarding process, you need to unplug the air purifier, wait 10 seconds and plug the purifier again and press and hold the power button until the light blinks. You are back to pairing mode and the Wellbeing App will try to connect again. If this doesn't work, cancel the process in the app and start over the onboarding.