- What is "Smart Mode" in my air purifier?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7, AX5 series air purifiers
- AEG PURE 700 / 7000 series air purifiers
- In this mode, the air purifier will choose the fan speed automatically, based on the PM2.5 level. This is the default mode each time the air purifier is turned on. SMART mode will also trigger the appliance to enter a non-intrusive sleep state when the ambient light conditions are darker to simulate night (bed) time environment - this will limit the fan speed and control panel light intensity so as not to disturb. While in SMART mode, the user cannot manually change the fan speed on the air purifier.
- You can press the MODE button once to toggle between the two modes: SMART and MANUAL