- What safety precautions are needed to be considered for the wall hanger mounting? (AX7, AX5 series air purifiers) ?
- AEG air purifiers (AX7, AX5 series)
- Always use appropriate screw and plugs for wall hang hook, depending on the wall material (e.g. appropriate screw with plug for concrete OR expandable plug with screws for drywall, etc.). If you are not sure of the type of wall, have a qualified builder or constructor inspect and recommend the correct screw and plug type according to local or national building standards.
- Do not, under any circumstances, use the wall hang hook with only one screw.
- Do not pull on OR tug on the unit from the power cord while it is wall mounted. Please ensure power cord is snug to the wall and the floor to avoid any undue tangling of objects with the cord and thus accidental tugs to the unit.
- Ensure the wall hang hook is secured to the wall firmly and at the correct angle (e.g. parallel to the floor without any leaning) for best results. If unsure of whether the wall hang hook has been secured correctly on the wall, before mounting the unit, please test the hook by a) applying some pressure on it from the top with your hands to see if it buckles and b) tugging the hook towards you with some pulling motion to see if screws come loose.
- For more details and general safety guidelines, please read the user manual carefully.