- Where does the app get outdoor air quality data for my air purifier?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- AEG Wellbeing app
- We have multiple sources for Outdoor Air Quality including the different countries’ Environmental Protection Agencies (EPAs).
- Real-time outdoor air quality data is provided through the app for PM2.5 particles (micrograms / cubic meter) from the closest monitor station to where the device is located. If you are within 100 km from a monitoring station, you will get the value from that monitoring station in your app.
- Please note that air quality can be very local. If you are far from the monitoring station it is possible that the value that you see in the app might not fully represent the outdoor air quality that is in your direct vicinity.
We are continuously working on getting data from more relevant stations near you.
Was this article helpful?