- Where should I place AX9 air purifier in my home?
- AEG AX9 series air purifiers
- Your air purifier should be placed in the room in which you spend the most time, which often means the bedroom. You can also move the air purifier into the room where you happen to be. It should, however, not be used in a damp environment such as a bathroom.
- The air purifier should be placed in the open.
- It should not be placed underneath a table or any other surface that could block the flow of clean air that blows out of the top of the unit.
- The air purifier can be placed either on a hard floor or on a carpet and should be within range of your router.
- There should be a minimum of 30 cm of clearance around the appliance, as per the below picture