- Where should I place my AEG AX5/AX7 air purifier?
- AEG AX5 series air purifiers
- AEG AX7 series air purifiers
- Your air purifier should be placed in the room in which you spend the most time, which often means the bedroom. You can also move the air purifier into the room where you happen to be. It should, however, not be used in a damp environment such as a bathroom. The air purifier should be placed in the open. It should not be placed underneath a table or any other surface that could block the flow of clean air that blows out of the top of the unit. The air purifier can be placed either on a hard floor or on the carpet and should be within the range of your router.
- Please refer to the User Manual for detailed guidance on the placement of the product. In general, we recommend having at least 20-30 cm of clearance in front of the product and on the side with the sensor (right side of the appliance when facing it).