- My heat pump stops by itself or stalls
- Air-to-air heatpump
- If there is a small “off” symbol next to the clock symbol on the remote control, the AC is set to turn off at a certain time.
- If there is a small “on” symbol, the AC will start by itself at the time that is stored in the remote control.
- See Figure 1 for how the display appears when it is programmed to both start and stop at specific times.
- If you do not want the AC to start or stop by itself at any time, press the “TIMER OFF” and/or “TIMER ON” button until the symbol is no longer displayed.