- Installing appliances that are fitted into kitchen furniture
All integrated appliances with door furniture, such as:
- Integrated refrigeration
- Integrated dishwashers
- Integrated washing machines/dryers
Please check the following in advance of your appliance installation date. If you have any concerns or questions please call us to support you further with this.
1. Check the dimensions of your new appliance and make sure it fits into the cavity of your kitchen furniture.
2. Pay particular attention to the door dimensions and fittings, check that you have the correct door fixings, they could be slider or door on door (fixed)
3. For refrigeration appliances check if your existing appliance has a 50/50, 60/40, or 70/30 split between the fridge and freezer. Your cabinetry will need to fit the split of your new appliance.
4. Check the mains power supply and water supply are easily within reach. Our hoses and power leads are typically around 1.5 meters in length. We wont install to extension leads.
Please note our installers are unable to drill holes or make adjustments to our cabinetry.