- How often to clean the components of the built-in coffee machine?
- Built-in coffee machine cleaning intervals
- Integrated coffee machines
Inside of the Appliance
Ground Coffee Funnel
Hot Water/Steam Spout
For more information on how to clean a specific component, refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance
- Do not use solvents, abrasive detergents or alcohol to clean the coffee machine.
- You need not use chemical products to clean the appliance.
- None of the components of the appliance can be washed in a dishwasher with the exception of the milk container.
- Do not use metal objects to remove encrustations or coffee deposits as they could scratch metal or plastic surfaces.
Was this article helpful?