- Integrated coffee machine - the coffee is flowing but doesn’t come out
- Integrated coffee machines
1. Clean blocked coffee spouts using a toothpick being careful it does not get stuck.
2. Remove coffee deposits with a toothpick, sponge or a rigid washing-up brush.
If the coffee doesn’t come out of the spouts, but from around the door, the holes in the spouts may be blocked with dry coffee dust.
3. Clean the swivel drawer thoroughly, especially beside the hinges.
The swivel drawer inside the service door may be blocked and cannot swivel.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
For AEG coffee machine initial setup, troubleshooting guide and cleaning recommendations see our coffee machine Q&A