- The message "GROUND TOO FINE ADJUST MILL AND PRESS OK" is shown on the display of my integrated coffee machine
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Turn the knob on the grinder to set the coarseness with one click in a clockwise direction towards "7".
Note: Turn the button only when the grinder’s motor is operating. The effect is visible after delivering two coffees.
2. Follow the below steps to ensure there is no air in the hydraulic circuit:
- Use the rinse or hot water function until the flow of the water is stable.
- Check if there is no ground coffee in the pre-ground area. If present, clean the area with a vacuum cleaner and/or brush to remove all the coffee powder residues.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
For AEG coffee machine initial setup, troubleshooting guide and cleaning recommendations see our coffee machine Q&A