Does this cooker have a programable timer?
How to set a timer on AEG Cooker CCS6741ACM?
CCS6741ACM - AEG Free Standing Ceramic Cooker
While this cooker doesn’t have a programmable timer it does have a minute minder/countdown function This means you can see at a glance on the oven display the cooking time remaining. You can use this handy feature to keep track of cooking time for the ovens or the hob.
You can also set a timer for the main oven but it doesn't have a delayed start option.
How to set the minute minder
1. Press again and again until starts to flash.
2. Press or to set the necessary time. The Minute Minder starts automatically after 5 seconds.
3. When the set time ends, an acoustic signal sounds. Press any button to stop the acoustic signal.
4. Turn the knob for the oven functions and the knob for the temperature to the off position.
For the main oven, you also have the option to set the duration/cooking time and the oven will turn off at the end of the set time.
1. Set an oven function and temperature.
2. Press again and again until starts to flash.
3. Press or to set the duration/cooking time.The display shows .
4. When the time ends, flashes and an acoustic signal sounds. The appliance deactivates automatically.
5. Press any button to stop the acoustic signal.
6. Turn the knob for the oven functions and the knob for the temperature to the off position.
How to cancel timer/minute minder
1. Press the again and again until the function indicator starts to flash.
2. Press and hold . The clock function goes out after some seconds.
If you found this information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, please leave a thumbs down and comment on how you feel the article could be improved by one of our team. Please be aware that our team are continuously reviewing and editing articles so constructive feedback is very useful.