- The appliance cannot be activated / is not operating.
- Only two cooking zones are operating.
- Error message E3 or E311 or E312 appear on the power setting display (in some cases also signals / beeps)
- Error message E8 or E822 appear on the power setting display.
- Hob blows / trips fuse.
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
These error codes and issues indicate a problem that we would strongly recommend you have an authorised engineer visit for. Any attempts to fix by an unauthorised personnel may result in further damage to the appliance or injury to yourself or another person. Due to health and safety, we cannot give instructions on how to fix these issues.
Clink the video below to see Error code F or U
In the case of a new installation, the above-mentioned problems usually indicate that the appliance was incorrectly installed.
Note: A new installation means one of the following:
- A brand new appliance is connected to an electrical supply for the first time.
- The appliance is connected to a different socket.
This issue may also occur if you have had a new, different appliance installed. If this is the issue then there are simply too many appliances plugged in.
1. Check if there is power coming from the socket.
Check whether there is power at the socket by plugging in another appliance and seeing whether that works as it should. If the socket does not work, contact a qualified electrician to help resolve the problem.
2. Check for water or heat damage to the wires or appliance.
3. Check the fuse for any possible faults.
Make sure that the fuse is the cause of the malfunction. If the fuse releases again and again, contact a qualified electrician.
4. Contact the qualified electrician who installed the appliance.
5. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Needing warranty information? Please click here to find out more about warranty and extended care
If you found the information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, please leave a thumbs down and a comment on how you feel the article could be improved by one of our team. Please be aware that our team are continuously reviewing and editing articles so constructive feedback is very useful.