- Hob displays error message E0 / E1 / E011 / E012 / E013
- integrated electric (ceramic) hob
- integrated induction hob
1. Disconnect the appliance from power for at least 30 seconds.
Reconnect it and switch it back on.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Error messages E0 / E1 / E011 / E012 / E013 indicate a fault with the electronics.