- Hob / cooker displays message P. It indicates that the Power Boost function is activated.
- Induction Hob
- Freestanding cooker with Induction Hob
The Power Boost function gives you an instant burst of heat, boiling water in under 90 seconds. It’s perfect for tasks like boiling a large pot of water quickly.
1. The P appearing on your induction hob refers to the Power Boost setting which allows you to activate or deactivate the maximum heat setting. When you choose P the maximum heat setting remains active for 10 minutes, after which the temperature returns to the previously set value.
2. To activate the Power Boost level, Tap and swipe or select the + (depending on your model) until you reach P.
For more information, refer to the user manual.
Energy-saving tips when using your oven and hob
With energy prices soaring, it’s never been a better time to rethink how you use the appliances in your home to save energy and money. Besides helping your household budget, it will also benefit the planet, reducing CO2 emissions. Here are some helpful tips on how to reduce energy when using your oven and hob
- Don’t open the oven to check the cooking process. You will lose heat and humidity and the food will take longer to cook, consuming more energy
- Cook at a lower temperature. It might take longer, but reduces energy consumption by 20% and gives you better food taste and quality
- Take unused accessories out of the oven when cooking – they just consume more energy
- Put your saucepans in the centre of the cooking zone before turning it on. Put the smallest cookware on the smaller zones
- When possible, finish cooking on the hob with the residual heat
See other helpful tips to save energy and money
If you found the following information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome