- The hob cannot be activated or is not operating
- The hob does not work
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Make sure that no more than 10 seconds passed since you activated the appliance.
Activate the appliance again.
2. Make sure that several symbols were not touched at the same time.
Touch only one symbol.
3. Clean the control panel of water and fat stains.
4. Deactivate the Child Safety Lock (an "L" symbol indicates that the Child Lock is activated).
Refer to the article: Hob displays message L
The procedure depends on the model of the appliance. Download the user manual.
5. Deactivate the STOP+GO function.
Refer to the article: Induction Hob - How To Use Hob Stop and Go or the "Pause" Feature
Refer to the full description in the user manual, as the procedure depends on the model of the appliance.
6. Deactivate the Demo Mode.
7. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.