- How to clean AEG gas on glass and electronic gas hob
- electronic gas hobs
- gas on glass hobs
What you need:
- warm water
- a moist cloth or sponge
- micro cloth
- glass scraper
- AEG Vitro Care (available in our Webshop)
1. Turn off power to make sure hob cools down.
2. Remove pan supports and burners.
- Use AEG Vitro Care for heavily solide pan supports
- Remove plastic or sugary food immediately
3. Wipe away all dirt with moist cloth.
4. Clean spark plug with moist cloth.
5. Clean flame safety device with moist cloth.
- For electronic gas hobs clean metal part to prevent difficult flame recognition
- F-message can appear when flame recognition is difficult
- Deactivate and activate the hob
- When F-message reappears press pause button
- Then press Hob2Hood button within 3 seconds
- When 0 appear the F-message is cleared
6. Wipe down to dry.
7. Return hand-washed burners and hand-washed pan supports. It is important to hand wash the burners as dishwasher temperatures could cause discolouring.
For more information check your gas hob user manual. Download user manual.
Visit the AEG webshop for original maintenance products.