- Error code F3 appears on display of induction hob
- SenseBoil® function does not work
- induction hobs with SenseBoil® function
1. Make sure surface of hob is dry.
2. Do not activate any zone with an empty pot on it.
3. Avoid boiling too much or too little water in the pot.
- Fill between half to three quarters of the pot with cold tap water leaving 4 cm from the rim of the pot empty.
- Do not use less than 1 or more than 5 litres of water.
- Make sure the total weight of the water (or the water and potatoes) ranges between 1-5 kg.
4. Avoid boiling food other than water and potatoes.
- Error code F3 indicates that there is too much or too little water in the pot or you boiled other food than water and potatoes.