- Induction hob emits an unusual sound
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Possible operating noises of your induction cooker:
- Crackling sounds can possibly be caused by cooking utensils made of different materials (type of construction).
- Whistling noises can possibly be caused using one or more cooking zones with a large heating stage and the cookware made of different materials (type of construction).
- Humming noises can be possibly caused by using a large heating stage.
- Clicking noises can be possibly be heard during electronic switching operations.
- Hissing and humming noises can possibly be heard when the blower is running.
These described noises are normal and does not indicate a defect.