If you are unfortunately experiencing a fault and need assistance please see the customer care and repair teams contact details below.
Customer Care team - 03445 611 611
Repairs and Spare parts team - 03445 610 643
Clink the video below to see Error code F or U
- The appliance cannot be activated / is not operating.
- Only two cooking zones are operating.
- Error message E3 or E311 or E312 appear on the power setting display (in some cases also signals / beeps)
- Error message E8 or E822 appear on the power setting display.
- Hob blows / trips fuse.
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
In the case of a new installation, the above-mentioned problems usually indicate that the appliance was incorrectly installed.
Note: A new installation means one of the following:
- A brand new appliance is connected to an electrical supply for the first time.
- The appliance is connected to a different socket.
1. Check if there is power coming from the socket.
Check whether there is power at the socket by plugging in another appliance and seeing whether that works as it should. If the socket does not work, contact a qualified electrician to help resolve the problem.
2. Check the fuse for any possible faults.
Make sure that the fuse is the cause of the malfunction. If the fuse releases again and again, contact a qualified electrician.
3. Contact the qualified electrician who installed the appliance.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Needing warranty information?? please click this LINK to find out more about warranty and extended care
Please click the LINK below which will take you to our website for more information and hopefully support you further. Also on our website this will enable you to download any of our user manuals.