- There is a gap in my frameless cooking area
- frameless hobs
Cooking fields with frames and frameless variants have injection-moulded gaskets through the factory. In the case of a frameless cooking field, a minimal gap always remains, since the material of the seal is applied.
- If the hob is installed, the seal with the frame is automatically and better covered.
- In both cases, the cooking field is still somewhat downward during use. The seal is thereby compressed.
- In order to prevent the seal from protruding below the cooking field after a certain period of use, a minimum gap must be maintained during assembly.
- There is no error. The device corresponds to the current state of the art.