How To Change The Default Power Setting On AEG Combination Microwave KME561000M
- Setting the function: Microwave
- Remove all accessories.
- Turn the knob for the oven functions to select the function: Microwave .
- The display shows a default microwave power and then a default time.
- Press microwave to start with microwave power
- Turn the knob for the temperature / microwave power to change the microwave power. The power setting changes in 100 Watt steps.
- Press timer and then +/ - to change Duration.
- Press microwave When the time set for Duration ends, the signal sounds and the function Microwave stops.
- Turn the knob for the oven functions to the off position.
- When you open the oven door, the function Microwave stops. To start it again, close the door and press the Microwave symbol.
- The full user manual can be downloaded here
Was this article helpful?