- What Is A Combination Microwave Oven Explained (AEG CombiQuick)
- AEG Combination Microwave
- If you are microwaving between 700- 1000 watts, you MUST REMOVE all metal shelves before use.
- If you are combining an oven function and microwave, the max wattage on the microwave is 600 watts, meaning you can leave your wire shelves and trays in during cooking.
- Always leave the door closed while grilling.
- The side railings of the oven remain in place at all heat levels meaning you do not need to remove them.
How to use Combination Microwave on Command Wheel models
Step 1. Switch on the oven and go to the main oven functions.
Step 2. Select Microwave on the right-hand side.
Step 3. Select your oven Microwave function.
How to use Combination Microwave on Touch Control models
Step 1. Switch on the oven and press the microwave symbol
Step 2. Press arrows up and down to increase or decrease the wattage
Step 4. Press OK
To Combine with oven function.
Step 1. Choose the oven function
Step 2. Press the microwave symbol on the display panel
Step 3. Press OK
How to use Combination Microwave on Rotary Dial models
How to use Microwave
Step 1. Switch on your oven and turn the knob for the heating functions to select the function: Microwave (or press the on the oven display screen depending on model)
Step 2. Turn the control knob to change the microwave power. The power setting changes in 100 W steps.
Step 3. Press and then turn the control knob to change: Duration. Press again and again to switch between the settings for: Duration and microwave power. Turn the control knob to set the value. To confirm press Start (or select ok depending on model)
How to Combine Heating Function and Microwave
Step 1. Turn the knob for the heating functions to select the function
Step 2. Turn the control knob to change the temperature.
Step 3. Press to combine microwave with this heating function.
Step 4.Turn the control knob to change the microwave power settings. The power setting changes in 100 W steps.
Microwave Functions Explained
If you found the following information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome