- After power failure or after the fuse has been taken out, the display shows Demo without setting the demo mode manually.
- The heating setting, the temperature setting or other settings can be set, but the oven does not heat up.
- Built-In Ovens
- Compact Ovens
- Double ovens
Please ensure you are following the correct instructions for your oven display
PLEASE NOTE: If your oven is asking for a code with a “B C A” this means the child lock is on. Enter the code “A B C” to unlock. For more info on child lock settings, click here.
Ovens with command wheel
To deactivate the demo mode for command wheel models:
1. Switch on the device and select Menu with the command wheel.
2. Press the command wheel to confirm your selection.
3. Rotate the command wheel to find and select Basic Settings (last menu item).
4. Confirm by pressing the command wheel.
5. Rotate the command wheel to Service (last menu item).
6. Select the first option "Demo Mode on".
7. To deactivate the demo mode, enter the number sequence "2 4 6 8" using the command wheel to scroll and select.
Ovens with a touchscreen interface
To deactivate demo mode for touchscreen models
1. Switch on the appliance and select “basic settings” using
2. Select “demo mode”
3. Select “off” and enter code “2468” using the up and down arrows
1. Press and hold for 3 seconds
2. Screen will say “SET1” with the “1” flashing
3. Use the to find “6”, use to select
4. Switch mode to “off” and use the arrows and ‘ok’ button to enter code “2468”
5. To exit the menu, either press OR press and hold for 3 seconds
Ovens with retractable dials
To deactivate the demo mode for rotary dial models:
1. Turn off the oven
2. Press and hold for 3 seconds
3. The word ‘Demo’ and number ‘1’ will flash
4. Turn the temperature dial and press to select, enter the code ‘2468’
If you found the following information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.